To get this working with an out-of-the-box .Net 4 Rest WCF service:
- Start Fiddler.
- Go to Fiddler's Request Builder, and select the Raw tab.
- Establish the POST URI, and the format of the POST data (this will be shown on the service's help page).
- Copy, paste and edit the below sample request.
- Execute the request.
Points to note:
- The POST address must end in a slash: http://localhost:57036/endpoint/.
- The Content-Type must be set to application/json.
- The Content-Length must be match the size of the body.
- The body's format must be the correct JSON representation of the object. If in doubt check the service's help page.